City of Beaverton Staff
FOIA Request Form
Trash Removal Info
Beaverton City Clerk Online Resources
Beaverton City Clerk, Janelle Keen
128 Saginaw St.
P.O. Box 477
Beaverton, MI 48612
989.435.3511, Ext. 3
- To receive payments from the City of Beaverton, each vendor will need to complete a W-9 Form (Link to be added soon).
- For more information go to Our Cemetery page, Click Here
- To petition for a seat on City Council contact Janelle Keen at 989.435.3511, Ext. 3 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For meeting dates, minutes, committees, and member information visit Our City Council page, Click Here
- For City Residents that are registered to vote, Beaverton City Hall is located at 128 Saginaw Street. This election Poll is where you will cast your vote.
- Beaverton City Hall has a permanent/secure election box (black in color) located outside the entry door on the parking lot side of the building.
- For further information regarding elections and voting in Michigan, visit Here
Freedom of Information Act
- To request information please complete the FOIA request form (Link to be added soon) and submit with payment to Beaverton City Hall. For updated cost information please contact Janelle Keen at 989.435.3511, Ext. 3 or by email at email@example.com
- Employment Application can be requested at 989.435.3511, Ext. 3 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment Tax Withholding Forms can be found at Our Forms & Submissions page, Click Here
Trash Removal Issues
Beaverton is a vibrant community with a friendly small-town atmosphere; offering year-round events. Beaverton remains a walkable city with a strong sense of community that is seldom found in this busy world. Come share the beauty, charm and history of Beaverton.
128 Saginaw St., P.O. Box 477, Beaverton, MI 48612
City Hall Office Hours
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Friday - Sunday: Closed